Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Dont look now: "We've been banned from The Nest so we'll go to rivals.com guys"

Add topic

Too funny!

Honestly, absolutely NO LIFE:

"Is there a Doctor in the house?"

Certainly isn't a qualified moderator there.
Back to the top

Re: Dont look now: "We've been banned from The Nest so we'll go to rivals.com guys"

"A delusional drunk coach with a bad case of memory loss."

UCF's Bowl trophy case…..

Back to the top

Re: Dont look now: "We've been banned from The Nest so we'll go to rivals.com guys"

The said

UCF's Bowl trophy case…..

:D Classic!
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

Posts like that (and those who posted them) wouldn't be allowed to stay on any other board.  Any discussion that does get started turns into a flame war.

I can't figure out why he even bothers with it anymore.  He's gotta be working almost for free.
Back to the top

Dont look now: "We've been banned from The Nest so we'll go to rivals.com guys"

The said

Florida_Owl said

Posts like that (and those who posted them) wouldn't be allowed to stay on any other board.  Any discussion that does get started turns into a flame war.

I can't figure out why he even bothers with it anymore.  He's gotta be working almost for free.

*ding ding ding*

Regardless, why let that go on? What, so you can have three active posters?  Lol…….
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

The said

Florida_Owl said

*ding ding ding*

Regardless, why let that go on? What, so you can have three active posters?  Lol…….

Three?  I can only think of two now, and one of them's a troll.  :D  If you're counting me, I pretty much gave up over there.  I mean, what's the point?  Making sure the troll gets fed?  No thanks.
Back to the top

The said

Florida_Owl said

The said

Florida_Owl said

*ding ding ding*

Three?  I can only think of two now, and one of them's a troll.  :D  If you're counting me, I pretty much gave up over there.  I mean, what's the point?  Making sure the troll gets fed?  No thanks.

There should be a clear link posted for the Owl's Nest there… although that may just inspire people to come and troll our board here. That and I don't know if the Rivals moderator would allow a post that basically says, "Yeah, this site sucks, go to this one instead…"
Back to the top

owlcountry said

There should be a clear link posted for the Owl's Nest there… although that may just inspire people to come and troll our board here. That and I don't know if the Rivals moderator would allow a post that basically says, "Yeah, this site sucks, go to this one instead…"

No, he wouldn't allow that.  The Rivals sites are independently owned and operated, kind of like franchises.  I don't know how it all works, but they must pay Yahoo a fee or a percentage of revenue or something to host the site on Rivals.  In the case of owlsburrow or fightingowls or whatever they're calling themselves this week, the moderator is essentially the owner of the site.

Interestingly, I found Owlsnest because somebody posted the address on a Rivals thread as a reply to one of my posts.  I forget what the thread was about, but within a couple of hours, the post was taken down.

So let's review – post fauowlsnest.com, post gets pulled.  Post "HS is a drunk", post remains.  Any questions on why no one goes over there?
Back to the top

The said

Three?  I can only think of two now,
Three?  I can only think of two now, and one of them's a troll.  :D  If you're counting me, I pretty much gave up over there.

Doh!  I was…sorry! :D

The said

Interestingly, I found Owlsnest because somebody posted the address on a Rivals thread as a reply to one of my posts.  I forget what the thread was about, but within a couple of hours, the post was taken down.

He used to come here an post his links to premium content, and was swarmed like a hive a bees…

Then he was called out on a number of ocassions for other "behaviors"…Cant have a double standard! ;)

Now, he still frequents the board on ocassion, but does not post but rarely, if at all…

Back to the top
Control functions: