Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU mentioned in Sports Illustrated..

Add topic

So I was at the airport today and I picked up the newest sports illustrated which has a picture of the cubs at wrigley field on the front cover. If you go through the pages and come to Dan Patrick's column he mentions FAU. I believe the title says a champion is born.

The article says how even though Florida Atlantic University is 1-3 this year they have a player by the name of Yourhigness Morgan and it is the best sports name since God Shamgod. I don't have the exact article in front of me but I can type it up word for word later

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: FAU mentioned in Sports Illustrated..

Question somewhat off topic but related to the original name thing::

I saw on the local news overe the weekend that a football player named "Pooh" was killed up in the Belle Glade area after a big win…that wouldn't happen to be our recruit "Pooh Bear mars" would it??
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

I saw on the local news overe the weekend that a football player named "Pooh" was killed up in the Belle Glade area after a big win…that wouldn't happen to be our recruit "Pooh Bear mars" would it??

Different Pooh lol.. Pooh Bear goes to Apopka

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

FAU mentioned in Sports Illustrated..

Jab979 said

Florida_Owl said

Yeah, different Pooh…….

Found this:

Different Pooh
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

Jab979 said

Florida_Owl said

Yeah, different Pooh…….

Found this:

Different Pooh

As an aside, I think the Rivals guy also said Pooh Bear Mars isn't one of our recruits…
Back to the top

owlcountry said

As an aside, I think the Rivals guy also said Pooh Bear Mars isn't one of our recruits…

Hmm…….

According to Scout.com he is
Back to the top
Control functions: