Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Injury update?

I see that St. Claire and Givens were listed on the "game participation" part of the box score from yesterday, but I didn't see either of them on the field during the game.  Neither is listed as having a tackle.  If they are listed on the game participation sheet does that mean they were on the field or just that they were on the roster that traveled with the team?  Either way, I guess we should expect to see both on the field  next week.

Also, does anyone know the status of Nick Paris for the MTSU game?

Back to the top

Re: Injury update?

fauowls44 said

I see that St. Claire and Givens were listed on the "game participation" part of the box score from yesterday

Givens was sitting next to me at Cayote Jack's watching the game with Darius Williams and Jimmy Dean…

HS said Nick won't be back until the Troy game and they are still getting St Claire back to "playing shape"…would expect him back in the lineup vs the MUTS.
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

Givens was sitting next to me at Cayote Jack's watching the game with Darius Williams and Jimmy Dean…

Jimmy Dean or Jimmy Jean?   ;)  Cause it sure looked like Jimmy Dean and Betty Crocker to name a few were playing on Saturday.   ;D
Back to the top

Baller07 said

Florida_Owl said

Jimmy Dean or Jimmy Jean?   ;)

:o

DOH!

Jimmy Jean!

On aside note, i like him in the line up…can only HELP.

Shouldn't be long :)
Back to the top

Jimmie Jean and Jarvis Givens could anchor that line for a few years.
Back to the top

Robert St Claire will return for the MTSU…welcome back!  We need it!
Back to the top

Charles Pierre has turf toe, and HS described his situation as this:

"There is some concern about RB Charles Pierre, who has turf toe. That’s a tough injury to cure, and The Voice termed it a 'nebulous sitation.' "

Ted Hutton - Sun Sentinel

PBP - Nelson's Blog
Back to the top

Re: Injury update? -UPDATES?

St. Claire?
Paris?
Givens?

anyone know if there going to be playing/starting/dominating?
Back to the top

Exit39 said

St. Claire?
Paris?
Givens?

anyone know if there going to be playing/starting/dominating?

Paris is out…

St Claire is in…

Givens, dunno…
Back to the top

Injury update?

paris is still out? I thought he would be back by now. the line has done well without him. hopefully paris is back to his oldself.
Back to the top
Control functions: