Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Lack of offense hurts us again.

Lack of offense hurts us again.

This is one of the worst loses i've ever had to watch.  This coming from a Pats fan.
Back to the top

Re: Lack of offense hurts us again.

That was absolutely sickening.
Back to the top

lack of hype and playing like shit for an over hyped team that does nothing on the field besides being a complete joke.
Back to the top

Tough loss, I wasn't able to watch most of it, but you guys got off to a good start. Troy and Arkansas State might just be the teams to beat this year in the SBC, both have been impressive but no one is out of it yet.

Don't get too down on the season.
Back to the top

We suck!!! No heart, no bowl game. Im sick. What has happened to this team. Way overhyped....
Back to the top

The play calling sucked and Rusty again had a bad game!!  When will they learn to play another QB Try Van Camp.

Go Owls. Win next week against Troy!!!
Back to the top

So sad to see the season over this early. Back in bottom ten and in the 100's.
Back to the top

See ya next year… except I don't see it being any better next year.
Back to the top

I cannot for the life of me understand the play calling, the dropped balls, the ridiculous turn overs and the frankly bad play of Rusty Smith. I'm starting to think last year was a fluke, because this is pretty much the same team and a loss like this is inexcusable. The offense is inept at best, and that was supposed to be the strength of this team. Very upsetting.
Back to the top

We need to build this stadium and get some kids with heart. How do we ever think well beat Troy!! I actually thought this may have been the year we were ranked in the top 50. HAHAH.....
Back to the top
Control functions: