Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

On the Brightside

UCF also sucks this year after having great success last year.

That being said, they probably would whoop us

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

Re: On the Brightside

On the Brightside

I'm real glad we're not playing USF this year, it would be a nightmare, and I would never hear the end of it from my sister.  She still tries to give me crap about the first time our teams met and they put up like 50 against us.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

duder said

I'm real glad we're not playing USF this year, it would be a nightmare, and I would never hear the end of it from my sister.  She still tries to give me crap about the first time our teams met and they put up like 50 against us.

More like 52……that # likes us for some reason…..

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

duder said

No they wouldn't.  Like last year, they are vastly underrated and do not show up every week.  They've come up in some big games, choked against even competition and play down sometimes.

The #10 ranking they had going into last night was a sham in itself.  Boise State would bitchslap them.  GTech would run all over them.  There are definitely much better teams that are ranked below them that would smoke them.

Don't get caught up in the hype.
Back to the top

SigEp77 said

duder said

No they wouldn't.  Like last year, they are vastly underrated and do not show up every week.  They've come up in some big games, choked against even competition and play down sometimes.

The #10 ranking they had going into last night was a sham in itself.  Boise State would bitchslap them.  GTech would run all over them.  There are definitely much better teams that are ranked below them that would smoke them.

Don't get caught up in the hype.

Having seen them play a couple of times, I think they're a very good team. They did lose 21-26 to Pittsburgh tonight though.
Back to the top
Control functions: