Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Gotroytrojans.com

Add topic

looks like Troy's main fan board was hacked by a group of terrorist today. 

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

Re: Gotroytrojans.com

Wow…what is that?  If a terrorist group wanted to hack a site, why that one?

Very strange.  Any of you Troy fans on this board know what is going on there?
Back to the top

What exactly happened? I tried to go to the board but just a blank screen appears.

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

What exactly happened? I tried to go to the board but just a blank screen appears.

Maybe its a snapshot into what goes through peoples heads in Alabama.  ;D

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Hey guys. Troy Fan Here. You'll most likely have a lot more Trojan fans on your board for a while until GoTroyTrojans is fixed. It was really weird, I was in the forums there and then refreshed and it was hacked. I agree, of all the things to hack, why that one? I'll just make myself at home over here for a while. :)

AEA to FAUtuba
Back to the top

Psitech said

Hey guys. Troy Fan Here. You'll most likely have a lot more Trojan fans on your board for a while until GoTroyTrojans is fixed. It was really weird, I was in the forums there and then refreshed and it was hacked. I agree, of all the things to hack, why that one? I'll just make myself at home over here for a while. :)

AEA to FAUtuba

Welcome. Any idea how many Trojans are planning to be at Lockhart?
Back to the top

Thanks for the welcome. I hope there will be a lot, but I'm not sure really. With it being on a Tuesday night, it may mostly be the Troy fans that live in Florida that are able to make it.
Back to the top

Gotroytrojans.com

Psitech said

Thanks for the welcome. I hope there will be a lot, but I'm not sure really. With it being on a Tuesday night, it may mostly be the Troy fans that live in Florida that are able to make it.

I'm sure there will be a good amount of family members since there are a lot of players from Florida on your team.  I doubt many fans from Alabama will be there given the cost of travel these days and the fact that it is a Tuesday night game.  Still Troy always brings more fans then any other SBC visitor.  I think last time they came down, there was about 300-400 people.  That is way more then the usual 50-100 in the visitor section.
Back to the top

I know of about at least 10 Troy fans coming from area ranging from Central Florida to Alabama. We're going to tailgate. Come join us.

Official word has it that a former regular GTT poster hacked the site. But I doubt it. The guy had threatened something after being banned for using racially charge language before the Alcorn State game and he later ripped the board owners and moderators on other sites.

http://gotroytrojans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11427

One person insinuated that I had done it, since I was banned for using the word "jackass" calling out some of the juvenile mostly young Troy fans who can be found on a thread here (Football) critical of FAU. (They are an embarrassment to the mostly class Troy fan base, and unfortunately a couple of the most frequent posters are such jackasses. Oops.) I also had offered to keep the front page updated with pictures and such, but received no response to my offer. yet, someone assumed I had the codes.

'Looking for a great game Tuesday night.
Back to the top

The hacker(s) struck again … Someone who's good at code please tell us how this happens twice in one day. Wouldn't they need a new password?

Oops ..

[ Owned By Gyoor_Q8  ]

-=[ Terrorists Crew Was Here ]=

[ Gyoor_Q8 , DMxHacker , Cr4sh-Q8 , Aljnoby ]

S3cur1ty 1s n0n3 F0r Us  !!
W3 4r3 [ T3rr0r1sts Cr3w ] N0t 4ny An0th3r H4ck3r Cr3w
r3m3mb3r : T3rr0r1sts Cr3w H4d H4ck3d Y0ur S1t3 1n Th1s Day

Every Where And Where We Are There

Need Help !? Feel Free To Contact :

Contact To Gyoor_Q8 : [email protected] , [email protected]

Contact To DMxHacker : [email protected] , [email protected]

Contact To Cr4sh-Q8 : [email protected] , [email protected]