Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Over/Under - Attendance for Troy game

I'll set the mark at 7,500.

I'll take the under.
Back to the top

Re: Over/Under - Attendance for Troy game

I'm going under.. with no knowledge of attendance at all just knowing the Student body is getting less interested cause there not doing so good. lolol.. just a guess
Back to the top

I'm not worried… from what I hear everyone still wants to go. Plus SGA and Athletics are going to do a marketing blast including the Pep Rally on Monday night. You guys all know about that, right? In the Burrow?
Back to the top

Over/Under - Attendance for Troy game

I want to go to the pep rally, but I can't since I have classes on Monday evening at Davie campus. I can't stand not being there supporting the team..I'll be there in spirit and I will be there at the game screaming myself hoarse along with my other OWLS.

GO OWLS!!!

Destroy TROY!!!! (GRRRRR)
Back to the top

10K.
Back to the top

Ill take the over…..my guess is prb gonna be 9 to 10k total. We all know that the "offical" numbers are tainted…that's why Ill take the over
Back to the top

I'm going to take the over because I think a lot of students are going to want their 15 seconds of fame on ESPN2.  :)
Back to the top

Over, but not by much.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

I'm going really over and saying 15k

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

I'm going really over and saying 15k
from what i hear around campus alot of people say there are going to the game i say 13k
Back to the top
Control functions: