Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

No. 10 USF Loses

Add topic

28-21 Pitt over USF

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: No. 10 USF Loses

In Tampa, no less.  Guess Wanny gets to keep his job.
Back to the top

Pitt only knows how to beat top 10 teams away, everything else they fail.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

Pitt only knows how to beat top 10 teams away, everything else they fail.

As in Bowling Green? lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

The said

Guess Wanny gets to keep his job.

Arent they 4-1?
Back to the top

Well I was referring to last year as well, beating WVU and yet having a failure of a season...they know how to get it up for the big time, just cant settle down for the rest.

2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

Well I was referring to last year as well, beating WVU and yet having a failure of a season…they know how to get it up for the big time, just cant settle down for the rest.

and we have just the opposite issue as of late  ::)
Back to the top

No. 10 USF Loses

Florida_Owl said

The said

Guess Wanny gets to keep his job.

Arent they 4-1?

Yeah, but it's their first win over a proven quality opponent.
Back to the top

I hate Whinestadt, but it was a good win for his program, I can't hold that against his players.  The just outplayed the Bulls in just about every aspect.

USF has a huge problem of playing down to their opponents, been that way for the last few years.  One week they beat a #6 team (hypothetically) and then they either lose or barely escape an unranked, bottom team.  They really need to fix that if they are ever going to get to the "next level", meaning champoinship shots.  I think they can still win the Big East though.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

Barely beating FIU (twice), barely beating UCF this year (who got romped by UTEP), barely beating us last year...I would agree they play down to their opponents.

Back to the top
Control functions: