Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

HOW WILL FAU FINISH THE SEASON??

What will FAU's record be at season's end???

8-4 {-} [8 votes]
7-5 {-} [11 votes]
6-6 {-} [10 votes]
5-7 {-} [2 votes]
4-8 {-} [3 votes]
3-9 {-} [6 votes]
2-10 {-} [0 votes]
1-11 {-} [1 vote]
This poll is closed. You cannot vote unless it is reopened.

You must select between 1 and 41 options

We have all seen a pretty disappointing start to the season. Can FAU turn it around? How do you think we will finish? Do we still have a shot at an SBC title?

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Re: HOW WILL FAU FINISH THE SEASON??

I don't think we have a great shot at the title, but I still hold out a small glimmer of hope.  I'm hopin someway, somehow we get invited to the St. Pete bowl if we don't get to New Orleans.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

Someone actually voted 3-9...lol.......
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

Someone actually voted 3-9…lol…….

Some actually voted 8-4 lol  (could happen but highly unlikely)

GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top

Good news…even 6-6 CAN get us into a bowl, as sad as we have been playing, we could get into a bowl…

Lets beat WKU, FIU, UNT, ULL, ULM to set up the bare min then hope for really crap play from one of the other conferences that we have alternate tie-ins with

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

Good news…even 6-6 CAN get us into a bowl, as sad as we have been playing, we could get into a bowl…

Lets beat WKU, FIU, UNT, ULL, ULM to set up the bare min then hope for really crap play from one of the other conferences that we have alternate tie-ins with

i went 6-6…BUT i sure Hope we beat Troy again!
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

SeminOWL2006 said

i went 6-6…BUT i sure Hope we beat Troy again!

I went 6-6 as well. Unfortunately I don't think anything less than 8-4 will get us into a bowl.

GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top

I went 7-5 just to make myself feel better, but in reality I'm secretly thinking 6-6. ;D

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

6-6 will not get us in any bowl game…..It's New Orleans or bust

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

HOW WILL FAU FINISH THE SEASON??

6-6 would get us in a bowl if the SEC or Big East doesnt have enough to fill their bottom of the barrel bowls.  Not impossible if SEC gets top heavy w/ 2 BCS teams and the rest beat each other up

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top
Control functions: