Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Ponder this:

Add topic

Christian Ponder is running all over a Miami defense that did pretty well against Tebow.. 24-3 at the half.  That never happens, its always like 10-7 or 13-14 final scores…crazy

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

Re: Ponder this:

Never saw that coming...but then again, has NO CHANCE of beating them with his arm.
Back to the top

Ponder this:

the kick returner for Miami is awesome! It seems like anytime he gets the ball he's so close to running it back.. compared to us who if Polo gets more then 2 years we're ecstatic lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

FSU had to punt, the snap was high (was catchable) and went through the kickers hands. The kicker ran to the ball, picked it up and kicked (punted) the ball out of the end zone for a safety rather than smother it and give the ball to Miami on the 10 or soccer kick it on the ground out of the end zone. He knew he had to kick the ball as a punt rather than kick it on the ground. The announcers commented that was a smart play and showed good coaching by the FSU staff.

Question:

Would FAU's kicker in the same situation know to do that? Has he been coached to do that?

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

Question:

Would FAU's kicker in the same situation know to do that? Has he been coached to do that?

Doubt it.. HIGHLY

Back to the top

I wonder if FSU brought enough footballs? LOL

Back to the top

wow what a game

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

Ponder ended with 147 according to ESPN.  FSU was always one of the most explosive; now they're going old school.  Jimbo's gonna have them running the veer next week.
Back to the top

Great game...
Back to the top

Jab979 said

the kick returner for Miami is awesome! It seems like anytime he gets the ball he's so close to running it back.. compared to us who if Polo gets more then 2 years we're ecstatic lol

He is amazing! What was his name… Robinson?

Ponder is better than I thought he was. FSU has a great defense. They slipped up quite a bit today but when the rain came back, it killed off Miami's momentum.

Great game. I almost went to that game. Glad I didn't… not just because tickets were $85+ but also because I would be completely drenched right now.
Back to the top
Control functions: