Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Brooke knows

Add topic

Just a reminder to all you loyal Brooke fans. The episode with FAU will be on VH1 tonight. Here it will be 9:30 so I guess 10:30 EST. Check you listings.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Re: Brooke knows

illinoisowl said

Just a reminder to all you loyal Brooke fans. The episode with FAU will be on VH1 tonight. Here it will be 9:30 so I guess 10:30 EST. Check you listings.

Someone posted the link to it on VH-1.com a few weeks back, she's an idiot!

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Worse than Paris Hilton…who is pretty bad:

"Walmart?  Is that a place you buy walls?"
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

I'm pretty sure that was Jessica Simpson, on her show The Newlyweds.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Florida_Owl said

I'm pretty sure that was Jessica Simpson, on her show The Newlyweds.

Lol…

Sorry, must have missed that episode…….

DARN.

Back to the top

Brooke knows

No it was DEFINITELY Paris. She said it on her show with Nicole Richie. She was in the midwest somewhere and the family said they have to go to Walmart and she was dumbfounded… "What's Wal-Mart do they sell walls and stuff there?" Even Nicole laughed and knew what it was. It's one thing to be an idiot lol but Walmart is the largest retailer in the world, you honestly have to live under a rock to not know who they are

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

No it was DEFINITELY Paris. She said it on her show with Nicole Richie…Walmart is the largest retailer in the world, you honestly have to live under a rock to not know who they are

Lol…And have one for a brain as well…….

Her new show is a joke…i saw like 5 minutes of it Saturday afternoon while thumbing thourgh the game channels…"Paris Hilton BFF"…where she is looking to see who will kiss her (uh hem) the most and be her official "best friend"…these clowns were laying down like pansies, chopping thier hair off, etc at her whim…sorry, but i wouldnt even talk to Paris Hilton, let alone kowtow too her…Lol
Back to the top
Control functions: