Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Destroy Troy T-Shirts???

Anyone know where i can get one???? ???
Back to the top

Re: Destroy Troy T-Shirts???

The said

Anyone know where i can get one???? ???

Yep, go to the pep rally:

Event Info

Back to the top

Is there any other way?
like a room where they got them?
Back to the top

soulger said

Is there any other way?
like a room where they got them?

IF there are any left, you can hope to run into someone from SGA at Lockhart tomorrow to snag one.
Back to the top

They said they will be handing some out at the breezeway tomorrow morning.  I thought they had their hearts in the right place for the pep rally but the turnout wasn't outstanding and many people filed out after the spirit games.  It was nice to kill some time checking out the fine ass dance team and sorority girls… :D
Back to the top

Destroy Troy T-Shirts???

The said

They said they will be handing some out at the breezeway tomorrow morning.  I thought they had their hearts in the right place for the pep rally but the turnout wasn't outstanding and many people filed out after the spirit games.  It was nice to kill some time checking out the fine ass dance team and sorority girls… :D

wha? The turnout was outstanding for FAU. The Burrow seating was easily half-filled with people.

The Spirit Games were a great idea, though only three groups really put any thought into them with costumes and even skits. The others just clapped and chanted, mostly facing each other in a huddle, and couldn't really be heard from the stands. I talked to one girl in the sorority Theta Phi Alpha and she said their participation was last minute at chapter yesterday so that's why they didn't have something more elaborate. I'm sure they'll be better next year when they have more time to prepare… after all, they have plenty of time to prep for the Greek week skits and those are usually really good.
Back to the top

I thought that it was awesome. It would have been nice if more of the football team was there, not just those that were injured. But I thought it was a great idea. I think it will get better and better every year. And you can get the t-shrits tomorrow in the breezeway or at the game.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

wha? The turnout was outstanding for FAU. The Burrow seating was easily half-filled with people.

No pictures??

Hwo does the new seating look??
Back to the top

would someone be willing to get a friendly TROY fan one of these shirts?  if so, i'd gladly pay for any shipping costs and a little extra for the effort.  i wear a medium.

"This is Troy's conference. We just play in it. There are some people who claim that no one can separate themselves in the SBC on talent alone. They are wrong." - CajunNation
Back to the top

Trojan said

would someone be willing to get a friendly TROY fan one of these shirts?  if so, i'd gladly pay for any shipping costs and a little extra for the effort.  i wear a medium.

*Dumb Question Coming Alert*

Why would you want a shirt that reads "Destroy Troy"??
Back to the top
Control functions: