Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Sunkist Promotion: $5 admission

I don't think this has been posted, but if it has my apologies.

Just wanted to throw out there that Sunkist 12 Packs and singles have an offer on the cans for $5 single admission to the remaining home games…

Also, for all of your collectors, it may be worth adding to the "FAU Room" full of goodies ;D

Picked up a 12 pack at Walgreens…Publix also has them.
Back to the top

Re: Sunkist Promotion: $5 admission

so does nextdoor on congress and 95
Back to the top

I think that place is called the NextStore
Back to the top

I think thats the inside where the hot food is served, Nextdoor is the name of the complex.....but who cares
Back to the top

Sunkist Promotion: $5 admission

Has anyone found these in Broward?  I have about six people that want to come out tonight.
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

I think thats the inside where the hot food is served, Nextdoor is the name of the complex…..but who cares

I wasn't hating on ya, I just mentioned it in case someone was going to search for the place. Nonetheless, it's the best gas station seared tuna sashimi I've ever had!
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

Nonetheless, it's the best gas station seared tuna sashimi I've ever had!

Which is saying ALOT!

;D
Back to the top

Broward?  Anyone?  :-\
Back to the top

owlcoholic said

Broward?  Anyone?  :-\

Pretty sure it is Palm Beach County retailers only…do you have a friend that lives there that can grab a few cans on the way down??

If not, maybe someone on the forum here can help him out??
Back to the top

Okay…I'm up to eight people now.  If there is anyone that can pick up a 12 pack of these cans for me and meet me at tailgate, I will gladly pay you back and provide you with a cold adult beverage (assuming you are 21+  ;) )

Should you choose to accept this mission, please email me  at [email protected]  Thanks

P.S.  I did try two walgreens and a Publix in Fort Lauderdale and came up with nada.
Back to the top
Control functions: