Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FAU vs. TROY

This Tuesday thing is really messing with my predictions scheduel. A little last minute but still time to get them in.

Here goes:

I think the FAU D showed some real improvement against MTSU. Unfortunately the offense could not put points on the board. I think we will see a turnaround this week. I expect FAU to not only move the ball, but also score. Troy is a dangerous team and FAU will need all of the fan support for this one. I like the FAU defense to shine and the offense to limit turnovers and put the ball in the endzone in front of a national audience.

FEARLESS PREDICTION:

FAU 31 Troy 24

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Re: FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FAU vs. TROY

31-28 Trojans,

Troy scores and overwhlems the D, but at least the Owls finally get the offense in motion and strangely enough the Turnovers are in our favor.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

owlfamily said

31-28 Trojans,

Troy scores and overwhlems the D, but at least the Owls finally get the offense in motion and strangely enough the Turnovers are in our favor.

OUCH!!! Show a little love for the Owl Defense.  ;)

GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top

I'm gonna go 24-17 FAU.

Why?   I think every player knows that we need to win this game.  They need to prove something to the fans, the coaches, and even themselves this week.  If our D-plays like they did last week, and our offense learns how to catch and avoid personal fouls, we can do this.  WE NEED TO DO THIS!.  I punished my liver this weekend, don't make me do it again owls. ;D

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

owlfamily said

31-28 Trojans,

GO OWLS!!!

I pray Im wrong, I just think that Troy's offense is as good as Minnesotas, and look what they did. Thier Lines are very good.

PROVE ME WRONG OWLS. I beg you.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FAU vs. TROY

owlfamily said

owlfan1 said

owlfamily said

31-28 Trojans,

GO OWLS!!!

I pray Im wrong, I just think that Troy's offense is as good as Minnesotas, and look what they did. Thier Lines are very good.

PROVE ME WRONG OWLS. I beg you.

Just busting your chops. I can see that happening as well, but I am hoping that the team gets back to last year's form for this game.

GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top

I think we have this game… I don't want to call a score yet coz I might be the jinxer lol  :'(

We just need to win!!!!! I am bringer anesthetic lozenges so I can scream and yell longer…..

We got this baby… I'm getting all shook up uh huh
Back to the top

Troy - 31
FAU - 21

The Owls inabilty to score is not helped by the Trojan's overwhelming defense.  Troy's offense moves the ball easily and scores at will in the first half.  The second half FAU shuts down the run game and turns Troy into a one dimensional attack.  Jamie throws for one score in the second half and Troy converts a field goal.

"This is Troy's conference. We just play in it. There are some people who claim that no one can separate themselves in the SBC on talent alone. They are wrong." - CajunNation
Back to the top
Control functions: