Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Rusty not doing any better

Get him out of the game!!! 
Back to the top

Re: Rusty not doing any better

Maybe he is redeeming himself.
Back to the top

I dont know what game you are watching, but he is averaging 9yd a pass... He is doing good!

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

Rusty not doing any better

Ok! Rusty has got to go!!!! I don't what game your watching. another interception.  Put in Van Camp
Back to the top

Howard said at half time "Rusty's our man well keep him in"  Please would some one wake up!!!!  Two interceptions, playing like s#$t and still in?????  omg  please!!!! Send in Jeff
Back to the top

he's playing ok. they have a chance. not a good one but a chance. troy is just going to run the ball in the second half and not pass. they have no passing game and are running all over us.
Back to the top

This cannot be the same guy who won the SB Player of the Year in 07.
Back to the top

The turnovers are on Rusty, but his receivers aren't helping him with all the drops. He looked far better this game than the last couple of games.

He was 21/41 for 283 yards with 1td and 2ints. The receivers accounted for no less than 6 dropped passes.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

It seems like Rusty isnt checking down. He just throws the ball to the first blue jersey he sees! How is the offense this year so different from last when the only person we are missing from last year is Jason Harmon. I feel like the O is a bit too cocky. Maybe we need to take Rusty off of all the billboards and jst put up Owsley!?! I dunno! ???

Build Tradition
Tell someone "GO OWLS!"
Back to the top

I thought that last night we might have benefited by putting VanCamp in at one point during the game, just to change things up a bit.

Back to the top
Control functions: