Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Thank you FAU

Are the guys having a competition of how many players they can hurt? Who is in the lead now?
Back to the top

Re: Thank you FAU

Dude. Its Fu**ing football.  Cmon, you're starting to sound like the MTSU fans.
Back to the top

RoscoeOwl said

Dude. Its Fu**ing football.  Cmon, you're starting to sound like the MTSU fans.

playing dirty is not "fu**ing football". We sound like MTSU fans because the same crap that happened to them happend to us.  Schnelly needs to teach your boys how to play the right kind of football. Obviously the brand of football yall are playing isnt working too well. maybe if your guys concentrated on playing football instead of trying to hurt people yall might be doing a little better.

sorry, just a little pissed off after last night. 
Back to the top

Alright, let's be realistic…

It wasn't a cheap shot.

It sucks a lot and we Trojans,can be mad as heck about it… but we can't BLAME an FAU player for, in the heat of the moment, trying to tackle someone he thought would gain a first down.

"I thank the gods: they gave to me a dauntless and defiant soul." - William Ernest Henley
Back to the top

Boh said

Alright, let's be realistic…

It wasn't a cheap shot.

It sucks a lot and we Trojans,can be mad as heck about it… but we can't BLAME an FAU player for, in the heat of the moment, trying to tackle someone he thought would gain a first down.

thank you for at least being the mature one of the two trojans fans in this post lol

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

<br>The one and only, world famous checklist signature is back!
Back to the top

That is the risk a QB takes when he tries to run every play.  Sooner or later someone is gonna get you.  I do agree that we have had a couple of….., well….., I'll say "questionable" plays in the last few games, but this was not one of them. 

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

I watched that Youtube clip multiple times and still don't see anything in it that you don't see numerous times in every football game.  You can slow down any tackle in any football game and it will look bad(even though this one really doesn't). I would be upset if I were a Troy fan that my QB got hurt also, but give it up already….there was no intent to injury your QB. They run the same play at least 15 times a game and nothing happened until late in the third. If they wanted him out of the game, don't you think it would have happened when they were still in position to win the game? I've tried to be civil to these Troy fans on this message board and theirs' and discovered there are probably only about 4 Troy fans that you can talk football with. The others are a bunch of idiots who won't listen (or read) anything other than what they already believe. The fans at the game on Tues were very friendly and everyone seemed to have a good time, these message board jerks are giving your fanbase a bad name.
Back to the top

I tried to fight this fight, but you wont win it.

I agree, JH burned us on scrambles and options all night, so our guys did the right thing by making sure he stayed wrapped up. Troy is just convinced that our players and fans are out for blood against them, and will say or do anything to hurt them or thier players.

No flag, no late hit, no Intentional fouls yet they all think its BLATANTLY a malicious thing the player did.

Football is a rough game, injuries happen. Im sorry they lost thier QB for the year and hope he recovers but to call this a malicious, intentional hit to cause injury is stupid.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Thank you FAU

owlfamily said

I tried to fight this fight, but you wont win it.

I agree, JH burned us on scrambles and options all night, so our guys did the right thing by making sure he stayed wrapped up. Troy is just convinced that our players and fans are out for blood against them, and will say or do anything to hurt them or thier players.

No flag, no late hit, no Intentional fouls yet they all think its BLATANTLY a malicious thing the player did.

Football is a rough game, injuries happen. Im sorry they lost thier QB for the year and hope he recovers but to call this a malicious, intentional hit to cause injury is stupid.

Let me rephrase MOST of the Troy fans not all think this way. There are some that are realistic and others that unless you literally bow down and extoll the virtues of thier program willl insutl you, your program, and any one else attached to it.

But this is true of almost all message boards, everyone of them as Good guys, and @$$hats. Take the @$$hats with large doses of salt and enjoy the ones that are realistic.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

There was not one thing intentional about that play.

Not one.

You run the spread, you run the risk of getting seriously injured as a QB - bottom line.

Especially when you are not Tim Tebow - a QB in a FB body to offset the pounding…….
Back to the top
Control functions: