Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

My hat goes off to one Owl, and one Owl only.....

Jamari Grant…

The man has come to play this season. He is making it extremely difficult for Harmon to walk right back into the starting line up again next year. The guy make a great catch every game. Last night was one thrown behind him.

He is undersized for his position, blocks well on the edge, and catches everything. This is from a guy who was a 2nd teamer in training camp…..What more can we ask of him…

Keep it up JG….

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Re: My hat goes off to one Owl, and one Owl only.....

Grant did have a great game the other night.  I'm pretty impressed with Edgecomb too.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

Frantz Joeseph.
Back to the top

since grant and harmon are wide receivers not tight ends, regardless how there listed, both will get a lot of time next year. Especially since nobody else can catch. Both guys can't block an DL, there not tight ends. I'm getting tired of hearing about. tigh ends are 240-270lbs and 6 foot. neither of those guys are in that category.
Back to the top

They are light, i agree…but not sure why you think TE are 6'….thats way small…….
Back to the top

Exit39 said

since grant and harmon are wide receivers not tight ends, regardless how there listed, both will get a lot of time next year. Especially since nobody else can catch. Both guys can't block an DL, there not tight ends. I'm getting tired of hearing about. tigh ends are 240-270lbs and 6 foot. neither of those guys are in that category.

Their are blocking TE's and Receiving TE's.  Pierre is a RB, he is a scatback not a powerback but he is still a running back.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

My hat goes off to one Owl, and one Owl only.....

Joseph is the best player on this team.
Back to the top

Joseph is playing good football.....ok two hats then....

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

d-owl said

Joseph is the best player on this team.

I've been happy with the performances of Charles Pierre, Frantz Joseph, Jamari Grant and Keegan Peterson. Willie Rose should probably get some credit too… he's been blocking a lot but now in the SBC he should be able to stretch his legs a bit.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Willie Rose should probably get some credit too… he's been blocking a lot but now in the SBC he should be able to stretch his legs a bit.

I agree, last year he seemed to be a much bigger part of our O.
Back to the top
Control functions: