Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

WKU Game

Is it on TV or can you watch it on the internet???
Back to the top

Re: WKU Game

c) none of the above
Back to the top

WKU and FIU are now ranked above us in the CBS 120 poll.

Back to the top

hey we could have a listening party.......AM RADIO BABY!!!!!
Back to the top

FAU fireside chat!

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

hey we could have a listening party…….AM RADIO BABY!!!!!

For some reason, the Little Orphan Annie scene from A Christmas Story is going through my head now.  Ovaltine, baby.
Back to the top

haha

Drink More Ovaltine

I'm scared that if everyone is huddled around the AM radio and things go wrong we will have a repeat of War of the Worlds except with Owl fans running through the streets scared they will never get a stadium and/or calling for resignations

2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

haha

Drink More Ovaltine

I'm scared that if everyone is huddled around the AM radio and things go wrong we will have a repeat of War of the Worlds except with Owl fans running through the streets scared they will never get a stadium and/or calling for resignations

The Aftermath – Mizner Park:

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

WKU Game

LOL this is funny.....so seriously i got this new thing called surround sound.....i think the game will sound like we are there....we could all get together close our eyes and pretend were there
Back to the top

ill clink my heels together….theres no place like home… 2007

Back to the top
Control functions: