Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FAU @ WKU

In a desperate attempt to get this board away from all of the discussions of the Red Blob and owl training it is now time for FEARLESS PREDICTIONS.

Although I don't like what I have seen out of FAU so far, I think that the WKU game gives FAU a real chance to bounce back for the second half of the season. It could not have come at a better time.

WKU is a quality program that should not be overlooked, but I give the edge in speed to FAU and I think that will make the difference in this game. I look for both teams to move the ball and put points on the board. FAU's biggest struggle will be to stay composed and avoid mistakes. If they can limit the mistakes this should be FAU's game to lose. Rusty gets back in gear with the help of his receivers and some new found stick-'em. Pierre and Edgecomb tear up the turf and the FAU defense plays solid with Joseph posting double-digit tackles yet again.

FEARLESS PREDICTION:

FAU 35 WKU 24

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Re: FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FAU @ WKU

I think the O may be a bit better but not back up to speed, and a lot is dependent on keeping turnovers & penalties down, but sick of loosing, we get our win…

FAU 24 - WKU 17
Back to the top

Till they prove me wrong I dont see the Owls coming together.

They are lost at the moment, and this is not the game they find the light.

WKU- 21 FAU 17

Turnovers and drops STILL plague the team and we leave points on the field and give WKU one too many chances.

Praying Im wrong.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

owlfamily said

Till they prove me wrong I dont see the Owls coming together.

They are lost at the moment, and this is not the game they find the light.

WKU- 21 FAU 17

Turnovers and drops STILL plague the team and we leave points on the field and give WKU one too many chances.

Praying Im wrong.

Howard and the team have had  an eleven day break to prepare for this game….if they dont get it done vs. WKU on Saturday its on the coaches. 

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

I haven't made any predictions this season, so maybe if I make one, the team's fortune will change.

I have a good feeling that we will win this game.  I think the offense gets on track a bit this week and the defense is as healthy as it has been all season.  I'm thinking FAU 24-13.  Hopefully they prove me right!

GO OWLS!!
Back to the top

Np predictions other than this one:

OWLS WIN!
Back to the top

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FAU @ WKU

I seldom am wrong on predictions – because I seldom make predictions. But this time, I will. FAU wins big, perhaps 35-10. Great head coach, very talented team. It's time for the second season to begin.
Back to the top

Owls win by 40!

Just Because there were alot of WKU fans talking trash on "Interactive Tuesday"

Build Tradition
Tell someone "GO OWLS!"
Back to the top

BocaCoop said

"Interactive Tuesday"

Please don't bring that up again, I almost got rid of the recurring nightmares I had about "interactive tuesdays". :D

I will go ahead and say, 24-17 OWLS! I still have faith.  This season, FAU has been like that really hot, but really crazy ex girlfriend we all had.  "You know better than to fall for her again, but she's just so damn hot……Maybe she really does want to clean up her act this time."

GO OWLS!

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

grayowl said

I seldom am wrong on predictions – because I seldom make predictions. But this time, I will. FAU wins big, perhaps 35-10. Great head coach, very talented team. It's time for the second season to begin.

Are the Owls going to come into Bowling Green and beat us by more than Indiana, Va Tech, or Ball St. did?  Its possible.  But I'd take that bet.

I think this is going to be close.  Possibly a 24-21 FAU win… but I'll go with WKU 21 FAU 20.    ;D

Edited because Owlfamily had already taken my pick.
Back to the top
Control functions: