Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Luxury Box & RR Rennovations: Updated 10-19-08

Add topic

Luxury Box & RR Rennovations: Updated 10-19-08

Ok, here are the latest photos of the Luxury Box and Rest Room renovations…

The balcony is clearly visible now, and they are coming along quite nicely!

SouthEast Corner Box:

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Middle Boxes:

SouthWest Corner Box and Long View of Box Wall

Men's East RR:

Women's East RR

Back to the top

Re: Luxury Box & RR Rennovations: Updated 10-19-08

Awesome pics.  Thanks for the update!  I know some people thought the suites would look cheesy, but I think they look great.  The renovated exterior, the HD video board, the luxury boxes, and the chairback seating on both sides certainly makes the place look a lot less "high school gym-y".
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

Awesome pics.  Thanks for the update!  I know some people thought the suites would look cheesy, but I think they look great.  The renovated exterior, the HD video board, the luxury boxes, and the chairback seating on both sides certainly makes the place look a lot less "high school gym-y".

Np!

On a side note, the women's restrooms are significantly bigger than the men's with the remodel adjustments…i guess they are going to be putting couches in…lol

Oh, and yes, i agree…dont see how anyone can even call this a gym any more…when you see it live, its far from where it used to be…
Back to the top

Will this be ready before graduation day on the december?
Back to the top

AlexFAU06 said

Yes and no.  It should be done by December. BUT, to to the reduced size and new seating configuration Graduation will be held in the Carole and Barry Kaye Performing Arts Auditorium from now on.

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

FAUtuba said

AlexFAU06 said

Yes and no.  It should be done by December. BUT, to to the reduced size and new seating configuration Graduation will be held in the Carole and Barry Kaye Performing Arts Auditorium from now on.

Probably a wise move. The Barry Kaye seats are more comfortable anyway.
Back to the top

FAUtuba said

AlexFAU06 said

Tuba, where did you hear the word on December?  They are selling it NOW…they better be ready within a month?!?
Back to the top

Im not sure when the schedualed compleation date is. I was just saying it will be done by December. But  the first preseason game is in two weeks and it looks like there is still alot of work to be done. I haven't seen the seats delivered to the Burrow yet. I'm sure it'll be done in time for the first Mens game tho.

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

i for one thought the suites may look cheezy from the drawn up pics i saw. Looking at these pics it looks much more classy than i pictured in my head. 
Back to the top

FAUtuba said

Im not sure when the schedualed compleation date is. I was just saying it will be done by December. But  the first preseason game is in two weeks and it looks like there is still alot of work to be done. I haven't seen the seats delivered to the Burrow yet. I'm sure it'll be done in time for the first Mens game tho.

Ahh, ok…i was gonna say!

They shouldn't have too much left now that the walls are up…the tile guys told me the RR should be done in time for the first game…
Back to the top
Control functions: