Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

ULM game on css....

ULM game on css....

Ok so the ULM game is on CSS, anyone know if the new Duffy's will have this game on tv?  Not sure if they have cable as well as satellite like the old duffy's.
Back to the top

Re: ULM game on css....

Duffy's on Okeechobee Blvd. near RPB gets CSS. I watched the Troy-MTSU game there.

This week's FAU game game is also on MASN (Middle Atlantic Sports Network), Channel 640 on DirecTV (need $12.95/montn sports pack).

Back to the top

OwlShooter said

Duffy's on Okeechobee Blvd. near RPB gets CSS. I watched the Troy-MTSU game there.

This week's FAU game game is also on MASN (Middle Atlantic Sports Network), Channel 640 on DirecTV (need $12.95/montn sports pack).

damn….just down the road from me….I'll be there

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

yah ted reported today its on a # of channels……thus i am thinking attendance at the bars will prb be pretty low
Back to the top

The game will be on Bright house Sports Network of Central Florida. Below Is the site that shows the coverage location. I don't know about outside central Florida but check your local listings  ;D

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

Areas We Serve | Bright House Networks | Tampa Bay | Orlando | Bakersfield | Indianapolis | Detroit | Birmingham

This is the national Map click on Florida

We watch a lot of the local high school games on this station I think on this game its tied to espn +, We called to PPV and the lady told us it would be on this channel (47) here which is a regular free (cable) program.
;)

P.S. The Game starts at 1/2 hour delay, I guess thats why its free 
Back to the top
Control functions: