Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

ATTN: Men's Hoops Season Ticket Holders

Add topic

Good news:

If you ordered Season Tickets for the upcoming Men's Basketball season, they will be mailed out at the end of this week.

Bad News:

If you purchased the early promotion that included a Free FAU Polo along with the ticket, you will not be getting your shirt until the December 13th game.  And you will have to pick it up as it will not be mailed.   ::)
Back to the top

Re: ATTN: Men's Hoops Season Ticket Holders

Florida_Owl said

Bad News:

If you purchased the early promotion that included a Free FAU Polo along with the ticket, you will not be getting your shirt until the December 13th game.  And you will have to pick it up as it will not be mailed.   ::)

I don't know what the reason is for not mailing them, but I know that mailing shirts get pricey - especially if someone forgets to put an apartment number or puts the wrong address (or moved since they ordered the tickets and didn't update their address). First the shipping, then the return to sender shipping, then sending it back out, etc.

Just my two cents.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

I don't know what the reason is for not mailing them

The marketing department didnt order them on time.  In fact, they still are not ordered…
Back to the top

ATTN: Men's Hoops Season Ticket Holders

Florida_Owl said

smittysahoot said

The marketing department didnt order them on time.  In fact, they still are not ordered…

::)
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

smittysahoot said

LOL. Shirts can be ordered in 24 - 48 hours. Maybe waiting for approval? Better design?

I'm not making excuses, but rather thinking of the alternatives. Giving the benefit of the doubt….

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

LOL. Shirts can be ordered in 24 - 48 hours. Maybe waiting for approval? Better design?

I'm not making excuses, but rather thinking of the alternatives. Giving the benefit of the doubt….

Um, the promotion ended MONTHS ago…

"We have to order the shirts in the correct sizes.  I have been told December 13th, beyond that I am not the one doing the actual ordering, so I don’t have much control over timing or anything besides passing the sizing information along.  My apologies."

866.FAU.OWLS

Call them ;)
Back to the top

LOL ahhhh i see

Back to the top

well i think i know a place where you and go and pick up a pretty cool, not lame, AWSOME shirt………

**cough cough**

:D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D
Back to the top
Control functions: