Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Will the 2007 Owls show up this week?

I believe so.  While I have been very critical of the owls this season, I do believe that we have turned the corner and we will see an owl team more like 2007 this week.  Less penalties, a few turnovers, and some good Rusty play I predict.  While I have no scientific proof to back this up, I do have a good gut feeling. I think we take this game.
Back to the top

Re: Will the 2007 Owls show up this week?

Will the 2007 Owls show up this week?

Sir William:

I concur with your thoughts.  Owls win.
Back to the top

A win to get the wind back in the sails, and now the revenge factor from last year.

Yes a Win IMHO, but Lord knows if they get "stupid" agian like every game so far all bets are off.

I cant ask for 4 full quarters of football from this team. They didnt have that last year either.

I do want 3 SOLID quarters though. That would be nice

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

owlfamily said

I do want 3 SOLID quarters though. That would be nice

That'll work.  I'll take the last 3 quarters. :)

GO OWLS!

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

No, MTSU was a solid 3 quarters, than crap! You always have to play ALL FOUR Quarters!!!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

No, MTSU was a solid 3 quarters, than crap! You always have to play ALL FOUR Quarters!!!

True, I must have subconsciously blocked that from my memory.  Actually, I 've done that with the entire season so far.  But that's over, this week as far as I'm concerned we are starting our season, GO OWLS!

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

The MTSU game was not a solid 3 quarters, if so we would have been up by more than one score.  MTSU played a horrible game, but with so many penalties, turnovers and drops, we left the door open at the end for them to pull a play out of their arses, which they did.  But to call the first 3 quarters "solid" is a stretch.  Thats like calling Kris Bartels a good cover safety!
Back to the top

Baller07 said

GeorgiaOwl said

Thats like calling Kris Bartels a good cover safety!

OUCH!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Baller07 said

But i bet you would take him now wouldn't you? ;)
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

Baller07 said

But i bet you would take him now wouldn't you? ;)

Probably not, he gave me too much achida.  I'd take Taurian Osborne before KB.  How many of you remember that name?
Back to the top
Control functions: