Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

We need more FAU fans at the SS for Ted Hutton's blog

Add topic

Dear FAU fans: We need to see more bloggers on the FAU's section for the SunSentinel. Ted has done a lot for the school and our team and we need to support him on his blog. He writes at least 3 different stories every day which help us to get informed about our team. FAU is not his Alma Matter, and he puts a lot of heart and time on that blog. I hate to compare but the FIU's section written by Pete Pellegrin is full with bloggers all the time. Are they more into their team than we are? It looks like it and if we do not take over; we might get left behind. fauowlsnest is pretty cool site with a lot of information, but I invite you to visit Ted's blog and keep it alive. Constructive feedback is welcome!!

GO OWLS!!

[Edit by Lm77]
Ted Hutton, Sun-Sentinel: FAU Owls Blog - Latest Owls News, Video & More - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com
Tom D'Angelo, PB Post: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/blogs/content/shared-blogs/palmbeach/faublog/
[/Edit by Lm77]
Back to the top

Re: We need more FAU fans at the SS for Ted Hutton's blog

Just because I dont know, how do I get to Teds Blogs?

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

AlexFAU06 said

Dear FAU fans: We need to see more bloggers on the FAU's section for the SunSentinel. Ted has done a lot for the school and our team and we need to support him on his blog. He writes at least 3 different stories every day which help us to get informed about our team. FAU is not his Alma Matter, and he puts a lot of heart and time on that blog. I hate to compare but the FIU's section written by Pete Pellegrin is full with bloggers all the time. Are they more into their team than we are? It looks like it and if we do not take over; we might get left behind. fauowlsnest is pretty cool site with a lot of information, but I invite you to visit Ted's blog and keep it alive. Constructive feedback is welcome!!

GO OWLS!!

Ted does a great job and I read his blog all the time.  I don't think FIU fans are any more interested in their team, I just think they post in different places.  They seem to post on the FIU blog more then their own message board.  We congregate here.  But I agree we should be active in both places, to get maximum exposure.

Here is the link:

FAU Owls Blog - Latest Owls News, Video & More - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com
Back to the top

We need more FAU fans at the SS for Ted Hutton's blog

fauowls44 said

Ted does a great job and I read his blog all the time.

Agree, and same here…

Comment:

It all factors into winning…

They had participation up until this season, and then increased with the recent wins…

FAU, on the other hand, had 20-30 posts per Ted's entries up until we started losing…

Nature of the "South Florida Fickle Fandom"

Unfortunately…
Back to the top
Control functions: