Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Watch party?

I know the bandwagon is a bit lighter these days, but I'm chained to it…..good or bad I'm on it for the long haul…..

Usual suspects for the watch parties? Do the Boca Duffy's or Coyote Jack's have CSS? I'll be at RPB Duffy's with a few alum, they have that channel…..other suggestions?

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Re: Watch party?

i know some people are skipping duffys and watching at home, they have css………so its like a small watch party……but with cheaper boo's and food.

:D
Back to the top

I'll be in Jacksonville for a wedding (Both FAU Alumni!), but last year I was up there and we watched the shula bowl, they have CSS up there.  I will be sneaking out of the reception to the bar to check the score, and to reload my rum and coke. ;D

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

duder said

I'll be in Jacksonville for a wedding (Both FAU Alumni!), but last year I was up there and we watched the shula bowl, they have CSS up there.  I will be sneaking out of the reception to the bar to check the score, and to reload my rum and coke. ;D
'

Who's getting married?

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

I'd rather spent my money at Coyote jacks!
It's inside FAU and I think that benefits the school more. I don't know what type of relationship there is between FAU and Duffys, but I'd rather support the local shops at FAU. Besides, that place makes me feel that I am back in school.
Correct me if I am wrong!!
Back to the top

AlexFAU06 said

It's inside FAU and I think that benefits the school more. I don't know what type of relationship there is between FAU and Duffys, but I'd rather support the local shops at FAU. Besides, that place makes me feel that I am back in school.

Game is on at 7…ends at what 11?  Doensn't Coyote Jacks close at like 10?

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

AlexFAU06 said

The food stinks, they aired the game 15 minutes late last time…

But have fun! ;D
Back to the top

Watch party?

AlexFAU06 said

Have fun with that, Coyote Jacks sucks and more people will be a Duffy's then at Coyote Jacks

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

The game is at 5
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

The game is at 5

ESPN has it at 7, where do you keep getting 5 from?

October 25 at Louisiana-Monroe  7:00 PM ET  Tickets

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: