Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

UCF getting SPANKED by Tulsa

Add topic

Live on ESPN it's now 49-19 Tulsa with 1:45 left in the 4th quarter.

It was actually a close game and UCF had the lead at the half 19-7. Don't know what was said on that Tulsa locker room but they scored 21 points in the 3rd quarter and now 14 here in the 4th while UCF has yet to answer back in the 2nd half. 7 TD's on the night for Tulsa

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: UCF getting SPANKED by Tulsa

Jab979 said

It was actually a close game and UCF had the lead at the half 19-7. Don't know what was said on that Tulsa locker room but they scored 21 points in the 3rd quarter and now 14 here in the 4th while UCF has yet to answer back in the 2nd half. 7 TD's on the night for Tulsa

Ooft. That puts them at 2 losses in CUSA and basically out of the running to repeat as conference champs, just like us. Not a good year for either school. Hopefully we'll both come back strong in '09.

Back to the top

Personally….I loved it… ;D.  Where's all the talking now UCF?
Back to the top

I'm happy they are losing.We need them and a few other teams to keep losing if we want to have a chance at the st. pete bowl…of course we have to win out as well.
Back to the top

The said

The Rivals troll doesn't even come around much anymore.
Back to the top

The said

The said

It's for the best, really.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

The said

The said

It's for the best, really.

Lol!
Back to the top

UCF getting SPANKED by Tulsa

owlcountry said

Jab979 said

Ooft. That puts them at 2 losses in CUSA and basically out of the running to repeat as conference champs, just like us. Not a good year for either school. Hopefully we'll both come back strong in '09.

UCF finished up its West slate with a 1-2 record, which sucks.  Fortunately for us, most of the East division has had the same difficulties.  The West is definitely the stronger division this year.  ECU barely beat Tulane and lost to Houston.  So believe it or not, we're still in the hunt for the East title.  Marshall is playing the best football right now and ECU may rebound.  We have to take care of business in November and it all begins Sunday on ESPN versus ECU.  At least it's at home….

www.essency.net
Back to the top

Essency said

owlcountry said

Jab979 said

UCF finished up its West slate with a 1-2 record, which sucks.  Fortunately for us, most of the East division has had the same difficulties.  The West is definitely the stronger division this year.  ECU barely beat Tulane and lost to Houston.  So believe it or not, we're still in the hunt for the East title.  Marshall is playing the best football right now and ECU may rebound.  We have to take care of business in November and it all begins Sunday on ESPN versus ECU.  At least it's at home….

Speaking of ECU, they went from giant killer to crap in a couple of weeks. I don't understand what happened to them.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

Essency said

owlcountry said

Jab979 said

Speaking of ECU, they went from giant killer to crap in a couple of weeks. I don't understand what happened to them.

GO OWLS!!!

i knew that was going to happen… hey, Nunzio and Jab, did i call that ECU would fall off the face of the earth? lol

they are not good…

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

<br>The one and only, world famous checklist signature is back!
Back to the top
Control functions: