Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

getting ahead of myself but how cool would it be....

Add topic

…… if we took out arizona and uab/santa clara to head to the worlds most famous arena and have Jarvis coaching us there. the winner of these two games head to Madison Square Garden for the preseason NIT championships.

Anyone have the info on Tucker? will he'll be playing. Someone said on teddy's blog that he'll be back in a week.

Back to the top

Re: getting ahead of myself but how cool would it be....

Exit39 said

…… if we took out arizona and uab/santa clara to head to the worlds most famous arena and have Jarvis coaching us there. the winner of these two games head to Madison Square Garden for the preseason NIT championships.

Anyone have the info on Tucker? will he'll be playing. Someone said on teddy's blog that he'll be back in a week.

very cool!

unfortuantely, i don't see it happening…

we will probably be 20+ point underdogs against AZ…
Back to the top

getting ahead of myself but how cool would it be....

yeah, the only hope is that arizona is disfunctional because of lute olsen leaving and one of he assistants turning down the head coaching job. they just denied their starting center an opportunity to transfer. hopefully there not playing "together"

its the best time of year to get these guys if were ever able to get them.
Back to the top

Exit39 said

yeah, the only hope is that arizona is disfunctional because of lute olsen leaving and one of he assistants turning down the head coaching job. they just denied their starting center an opportunity to transfer. hopefully there not playing "together"

its the best time of year to get these guys if were ever able to get them.

agree!
Back to the top
Control functions: