Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

OWLTV'S First Live Broadcast Today!

Add topic

The time has come ladies and gentlemen for OwlTv to finally have the ability of a live broadcast undelayed.  Today we will be testing out the equipment for the first time.  If all goes well, The FAU vs. Lynn Basketball game will be our first live coverage.  The show should go live and we will be testing at around 5-6pm today.  The link should be owltv.fau.edu although, if we have some trouble getting it running it might be on a different server for testing purposes.  (if that is the case I will post the new link here).  I am using this game as a test before our first (for sure) live broadcast, this Saturday at the football game.  We would love your support by spreading the word and getting other owl fans to watch.  We would also like to thank 2 students who actually stepped up and paid the equipment themselves.  Its an exciting time for FAU and OWLTV.  Go OWLS!
Back to the top

The time has come ladies and gentlemen for OwlTv to finally have the ability of a live broadcast undelayed.  Today we will be testing out the equipment for the first time.  If all goes well, The FAU vs. Lynn Basketball game will be our first live coverage.  The show should go live and we will be testing at around 5-6pm today.  The link should be owltv.fau.edu although, if we have some trouble getting it running it might be on a different server for testing purposes.  (if that is the case I will post the new link here).  I am using this game as a test before our first (for sure) live broadcast, this Saturday at the football game.  We would love your support by spreading the word and getting other owl fans to watch.  We would also like to thank 2 students who actually stepped up and paid the equipment themselves.  Its an exciting time for FAU and OWLTV.  Go OWLS!
Back to the top

Re: OWLTV's FIRST LIVE BROADCAST

Awesome.  So you are broadcasting the football games for free online? 
Back to the top

Re: OWLTV'S First Live Broadcast Today!

Great news...any chances on some away games??
Back to the top

Pete is the man!
Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

Do you have to register to watch this game???
Back to the top

Great picture !  Is there sound ?
Back to the top

FAUFBL said

Great picture !  Is there sound ?

I agree…it looks awesome.  Looks like a pretty good student turnout for an exhibition game.

I wish there was sound.  Is there supposed to be?

Also, how will this work for the football game on Saturday?  Will you have an announcer?
Back to the top
Control functions: