Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

No El Buho Loco on Sabado

Due to a last-minute invitation to something I can't pass up, there will be no El Buho Loco this weekend at El Stadio Lockhart. I'm probably out next weekend, too, but hope to be around for the 11/29 game against El Pussies Dorado.

I apologize to my six fans, but I'll try and make it up during hoops season, yo promesa.
Back to the top

Re: No El Buho Loco on Sabado

ElBuhoLoco said

Due to a last-minute invitation to something I can't pass up, there will be no El Buho Loco this weekend at El Stadio Lockhart. I'm probably out next weekend, too, but hope to be around for the 11/29 game against El Pussies Dorado.

I apologize to my six fans, but I'll try and make it up during hoops season, yo promesa.

LOL, what!?!

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

ElBuhoLoco said

Buho Loco you are sooo chistoso!!!
I've never seen you at Lockhart!! do you wear a disfraz?
See you against the pussies doradas!!
I hope we win!!
GO OWLS!!!
Back to the top

AlexFAU06 said

ElBuhoLoco said

I hope we win!!
GO OWLS!!!

Buho Loco was at Lockhart against Troy. He was wearing a blue cape that said Buho Loco on it and white button down shirt and he was wearing a mask. Buho was awesome and I hope he can come out to some BBall games.

Buho before you come out to the next BBall game, PM one of the Dirty Birds (Me, Nunzio42, or Owl09) and if you want to tailgate with us we'll let you know where and what time

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

AlexFAU06 said

ElBuhoLoco said

I hope we win!!
GO OWLS!!!

Buho Loco was at Lockhart against Troy. He was wearing a blue cape that said Buho Loco on it and white button down shirt and he was wearing a mask.

Oh, he was the guy with blue cape, I must have missed him amongst all of the red caped guys wearing wrestling masks.  ;D

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

wooooooooooooooo im one of your six fans :D
Back to the top

Thanks for the amor, folks. I had hoped to keep the momentum going, but sometimes other things get in the way. Nov. 29 I will make my triumphant return!
Back to the top

El Buho Loco….are you a student? If so you should pass this on after you leave….and also train an understudy so that we can always be sure to have El Buho Loco available at our games.  If you are not a student, even more impressive.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

El Buho Loco….are you a student? If so you should pass this on after you leave….and also train an understudy so that we can always be sure to have El Buho Loco available at our games.  If you are not a student, even more impressive.

I'm almost 100% certain he's not a student

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

No El Buho Loco on Sabado

Jab979 said

SeminOWL2006 said

I'm almost 100% certain he's not a student

He is an alumnus. His name was reported in the University Press.
Back to the top
Control functions: