Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Game Pics & Videos - FAU vs Lynn

Add topic

Here are a few game photos from the exhibition game on Wed. would of had then up earlier, but yours truly forgot to re-sized before uploading them.

I should have all 20 or so shot up on the main site by tomorrow.
Back to the top

Re: Game Pics - FAU vs Lynn

Here is are a couple of video clips:

Links:
FAU vs Lynn: Video 1

FAU vs Lynn: Video 2

Not the best of quality, but these are my first attempt, so hopefully they will get better.

They will also be available on the main site from a media player on the site with no re-direct.
Back to the top

Re: Game Pics & Videos - FAU vs Lynn

I haven't been in the FAU gym in years, but what's with the orange floor?  Not to mention the uniforms this year.  I liked last year's better.
Back to the top

RhodeIslandOwl said

I haven't been in the FAU gym in years, but what's with the orange floor?  Not to mention the uniforms this year.  I liked last year's better.

The floor is red, its the video that makes it seem orange. And I like this year's uniforms, they look cooler,lol.
Back to the top

Last year's uniforms also had the Sunbelt logo right on the butt.  :-\ LOL. But I kinda like this years.

AEA
Back to the top

Just out of curiosity why did they put the Sunbelt Logo on the floor?

Lets say something happens and we go to CUSA, Big East, or other confrence, Wont we have to rip that up and install new? Its not like were in the SEC and not going anywhere, confrence shake ups at our level happen a lot.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Owlfamily-

We are required by conference rules to put the conference logo on the arena floor.  In addition, we are required to have the Sun Belt logo on our uniforms.  They actually have a style book that shows the locations we are permitted in filling both those requirements.

Back to the top

Game Pics & Videos - FAU vs Lynn

owlfamily said

Lets say something happens and we go to CUSA, Big East, or other confrence, Wont we have to rip that up and install new?

No, the floor fits together like puzzle pieces…if that even had to be done…in all likeliehood they could simply remove the logo when they did routine refinishing and get it done that way…

I like your thinking though! C-USA here we come?  ;D
Back to the top

Thanks F_O and MDawson.

That makes sense.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

RhodeIslandOwl said

The color being off was my fault - I forgot to set the setting on my camera correctly for indoor shooting & lighting environment before the game.

This is another area that I will be learning on the fly, hopefully the Pics & vid's for the next game will be better. 
Back to the top
Control functions: