Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Game Day: FAU vs North Texas

Add topic

Game Day: FAU vs North Texas

Back to the top

Re: Game Day: FAU vs North Texas

FAU sits at a disappointing 1-2 in conference play, while the not so Mean Green are winless at 0-4.

On paper this game doesn't look all that attractive, but regardless of the not so pretty STATS the numbers can be a bit deceiving, this game could become a high scoring affair.

The Mean Greens offense has come to life as of late, so the Owls defense will have their handful trying to slow their offense down.  It's not like the Owls have been lighting it up offensively so the defense will have to do enough to give the offense a chance to control this game.  Vizza has a tendency to turn the ball over so I would hope the Owl defenders will take advantage.

What does concern me is a line that has been hurt with injuries keeps getting thinner and if we can't get any type of pressure on Vizza, he is accurate enough and will ding us to death and will spell a long day for the Owl defense.  Our best defensive player will probably be Pierre having a strong game running the ball.

I would love to see Pierre have another record setting type of day on the ground.  Establishing a strong running game today will be key to an Owl victory today.

I expect lots of points today.
Back to the top

This owltv is great!!!

TD FAU, no pat.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

This owltv is great!!!

TD FAU, no pat.

So score 6 - 0 FAU?
Back to the top

The Owl's defensive pass rush looks pretty weak!!!!

Back to the top

They are going to have to play better than this to win out the rest of the season.

Back to the top

I stopped paying attencion 4 a little but ???? was VANCAMP in?
Back to the top

the comentators on 640AM said Howards wants Van Camp to get a some snaps. He feels confindent enough about this game to put him in.

Back to the top

Obviously not 2 smart.
Back to the top

Go special teams!!!!!!!!!

2pts

He almost fell down trying to run fast.

Back to the top
Control functions: