Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU vs UNT already on Youtube

FAU vs UNT already on Youtube

All the highlites. I'm not much of a metal fan though. Give me some Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughn or Hendrix.

It looks like the sack by Daniel Joseph wasn't included.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Re: FAU vs UNT already on Youtube

Agree…can defintiely "get down with the" highlights…

But i aint down  with no sickness…Lol…….
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

All the highlites. I'm not much of a metal fan though. Give me some Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughn or Hendrix.

That's not metal, that's crap…. ;D
Back to the top

The said

illinoisowl said

That's not metal, that's crap…. ;D

It's nu-metal, which arguably has evolved into its own genre (or at least sub-genre, like progressive metal), and not necessarily one of the better bands to emerge in that genre.

The song doesn't really work with the video but I appreciate the effort anyway.
Back to the top

And remember because they are not paying royalties, Owl TV can only use music that the owner of the music approves. Owl Radio is different. They pay licensing fees.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

And remember because they are not paying royalties, Owl TV can only use music that the owner of the music approves. Owl Radio is different. They pay licensing fees.

I forgot all about that point. I worked as business manager/controller of a TV station in GA. I had to pay ASCAP and BMI fees every month. OwlTV is not making any revenue on the video but permission to use it would be necessary. 

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top
Control functions: