Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Cajun's by the Numbers

Here are some interesting stats on the Cajun's:

-Rushing Yards per Game ……….289.9 (5th nationally)
-Total Yards per Game ………….479.6 (10th nationally)
-Third Down Pct. …………………49.2% (15th nationally)
-Sacks ……………………………..14 (75th nationally)
-Rushing TDs ………………………29 (11th nationally)
Yards per carry …………………….6.4 (3rd nationally)
Avg. NCAA Football Ranking …..43.5

Total stats comparison for the upcoming game: FAU vs Louisiana-Lafyette
Back to the top

Re: Cajun's by the Numbers

Statistically, FAU wasn't supposed to beat Troy last year. If the coaches can get them prepared, we know what these guys are capable of.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Desomeaux got a problem with his knee?  i heard the good announcer say that his knee wasnt 100% last night…
Back to the top

Cajun's by the Numbers

Florida_Owl said

Desomeaux got a problem with his knee?  i heard the good announcer say that his knee wasnt 100% last night…

Both Desormeaux & Fenroy looked to have been limping around yesterday.  It will be something to keep our eyes out during the week.

If you look at the numbers, the Cajun's will run first, but Desormeaux does have a good arm and will deliver it pretty accurately on the run (runs the option very well).  Owl defenders will have to play sound and be patient in their assignments.  It will be about containment.

Offensively, they will be the most potent offense we have faced from the Belt.

Defensively, we should be able to run the ball which should open up the passing game for us.  The D will have to have their best effort come Saturday.
Back to the top

I read something on the Sun Belt Board that Desormeaux does have an injury that limits his ability to run.  Hopefully we have St. Clair and Jervonte Jackson back.  We'll need a full and healthy D-line for this game.
Back to the top

Bytor said

Both Desormeaux & Fenroy looked to have been limping around yesterday.  It will be something to keep our eyes out during the week.

most definitely…could alter the outcome if he is not at 100%…
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

Hopefully we have St. Clair and Jervonte Jackson back.  We'll need a full and healthy D-line for this game.

Jackson looked tentative at best yesterday on the sidleines…St Claire should be back as this rest was to get him to the last three…

Jarvis Givens looked very good yesterday…Fred O'connell was praising him bit time…i was very impressed with his play…guy is going to be a good one for us……
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

fauowls44 said

Hopefully we have St. Clair and Jervonte Jackson back.  We'll need a full and healthy D-line for this game.

Jackson looked tentative at best yesterday on the sidleines…St Claire should be back as this rest was to get him to the last three…

Jarvis Givens looked very good yesterday…Fred O'connell was praising him bit time…i was very impressed with his play…guy is going to be a good one for us……

Agree.  Frantz could have 20 tackles in this game.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: