Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Intangibles for Saturday vs ULL...

St Clair's knee not looking good…….this is a concern versus the running attack ULL offers…

BUT, either is Desormeaux's knee or Fenroy's shoulder…Desormeaux is definitley less than 100% and tweaked it a bit last weekend…

He only ran 5 times all game…and the score reflected at games end was right in line with this; compared to the output prior to the injury…

If they let the stadium go to a sand lot again, then we are sure to take them out of thier element alltogether…

IMO, match up just got a little better in our favor…
Back to the top

Re: Intangibles for Saturday vs ULL...

The kid's name is  St. Clair - without an E at the end.

This is one thing that has been bothering me for 5 years, and Teddy ALWAYS spells it incorrectly.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

I hear that St. Clair is done for the year after he elected to get another scope on his injured knee.  I hope he can get healthy before the scouts come back in the spring.  If he can, he will test well and would be an intriguing option for teams who like athletic linemen.
Back to the top

CanadianOwl said

The kid's name is  St. Clair - without an E at the end.

This is one thing that has been bothering me for 5 years, and Teddy ALWAYS spells it incorrectly.

I honestly didnt know…but have corrected it above…

On a side note i dont see his name mispelled here:

Key Injuries for ULL
Back to the top

How about a tangible.  Despite Fenroy being very close to breaking the Louisiana state record for career rushing yards, he has never rushed for 100 yards against only 1 Sun Belt team….FAU.  Considering our run defense has always been suspect, thats a good sign.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

How about a tangible.  Despite Fenroy being very close to breaking the Louisiana state record for career rushing yards, he has never rushed for 100 yards against only 1 Sun Belt team….FAU.  Considering our run defense has always been suspect, thats a good sign.

we have their number this weekend!

we are two games from turning this ship around!
Back to the top

Intangibles for Saturday vs ULL...

Florida_Owl said

SeminOWL2006 said

Defense steps up this weekend and gets our Owls back to .500.  Whoever would have thought that a potential 7-5 season would be considered a down year for FAU.  I would like to see Howard start working in some of the younger defensive players these last 3 games though just for experience. 

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

SeminOWL2006 said

Let's hope so. If they can focus on stopping the QB and Fenroy then hopefully that will be enough to neuter them.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

they can focus on stopping the QB and Fenroy then hopefully that will be enough to neuter them.

:o :o ;D
Back to the top
Control functions: