Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Attendance?

Add topic

I can't find the attendance from last night's exhibition game.  Anyone know how the crowd was? 
Back to the top

Re: Attendance?

fauowls44 said

I can't find the attendance from last night's exhibition game.  Anyone know how the crowd was?

would estimate close to 700 if you count "everyone"…
Back to the top

Decent student turnout but not nearly as good as the 1st game

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Dont know what night the first game was on, but I dont think Monday night is the best for drawing a crowd.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

Jab979 said

Dont know what night the first game was on, but I dont think Monday night is the best for drawing a crowd.

Probably not…plus it was another exhibition game.  So 700 or so is pretty good.  Hopefully we get a big crowd when the games start counting on Friday.  Are they advertising the season opener on campus?

Wish I could make it but I can't.  Will the game be shown online at OwlTV?
Back to the top

Attendance?

walty12 said

Jab979 said

Today (Tuesda) was no school so a lot of people didn't show for classes yesterday… wanted to have a 4 day weekend. Campus was pretty empty yesterday, so about the only people who made it out to the game were people who were on-campus and miraculously knew about it from the minimal advertising (meaning the posters in the Caf). It was still more people than last year.

Back to the top

The guy that counts the people at the football games said there were 2,700 at the BB game  ;D

I am not a great estimator but it looked like about 500 people.
Back to the top

i would say 650-700 people.....student section was still pretty solid....cant wait till friday!
Back to the top
Control functions: