Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Admin Building evacuated

Add topic

Came across my Google Alerts - "suspicious package" found in Admin building.

WPBF Ch. 25 story

Palm Beach Post Story

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Re: FAU Admin Building evacuated

I wish they would actually say what makes a package "suspicious." Seriously, what makes a package look suspicious?

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

an envelope was delivered to the admin building marked ANTHRAX, I am guessing this is what made it suspicious.
Back to the top

alum79 said

an envelope was delivered to the admin building marked ANTHRAX, I am guessing this is what made it suspicious.

HAHAHA I'm sorry but if I was sending Anthrax in an envelope to someone I wouldn't write it on the outside of the envelope. I don't think Ted Kaczynskii (Unabomber) sent packages that said BOMB on the outside lol.

If it was marked anthrax why is the USPS delivering the letter and not contacting someone about it?

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

FAU Admin Building evacuated

Jab979 said

alum79 said

HAHAHA I'm sorry but if I was sending Anthrax in an envelope to someone I wouldn't write it on the outside of the envelope. I don't think Ted Kaczynskii (Unabomber) sent packages that said BOMB on the outside lol.

If it was marked anthrax why is the USPS delivering the letter and not contacting someone about it?

Inside envelope said that. But it ended up being a hoax.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

According to my Fund. of Criminal Investigations professor the FBI already has a Daytona Beach man in custody for sending the envelope.
Back to the top
Control functions: