Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU football equipment van

Pictures courtesy of Ted Hutton, Sun-Sentinel

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Re: FAU football equipment van

That is pretty cool. Too bad the photo of the team running out will be hidden behind the cab when the thing is going down the road.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET now can we build the damn stadium
Back to the top

Excellent.  That thing should be able to carry all the extra footballs we can imagine for rainy gamedays. lol.
Back to the top

This is awesome! It's advertising up and down I-95.

This is a truck woth $100,000+ most likley.

No one knew this was even in the works, at least the majority of us didn't. Glad to know that the athletics staff is working hard, even if we don't know they are trying to secure things like this until they happen!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

FAU football equipment van

smittysahoot said

This is awesome! It's advertising up and down I-95.

This is a truck woth $100,000+ most likley.

No one knew this was even in the works, at least the majority of us didn't. Glad to know that the athletics staff is working hard, even if we don't know they are trying to secure things like this until they happen!

Don't know about $100,000 for the trailer. FAU probably has an exclusive contract with a moving company to move the gear (note the moving company logo on the back right). That means that the company probably owns the trailer and FAU paid for the large decals. Still a great idea though.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

I should have been more clear. Those moving trucks cost nearly $100,000 (including trailer and truck). That's one less trailer that moving company has - thus costing them money. Even though FAU didn't get cash-in-hand, I still consider it a donation.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Back to the top

And since they are so close to the Boca Airport…

Back to the top

NCowl said

I didn't even think of that!

Back to the top

NCowl said

I wonder if we'll ever have aviation programs like Embry Riddle. It seems kind of a waste to be saddled with this boca airport and not use it for educational purposes.
Back to the top
Control functions: