Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Game Week: FAU vs Ragin' Cajuns

The team looks like they finally have turned the corner, BUT not to take away from the win it was against one of the worse team in the conference.

The team did play more inspired football on Saturday and now face a much tougher opponent, in Lafayette.

What does the Owls need to do to get a victory on Saturday:

On Offense?  & On Defense?

Back to the top

Re: Game Week: FAU vs Ragin' Cajuns

As far a North Texas goes, yes they are terrible team but we did what we should have done.  We blew them out of the game and it could have been much worse had Rusty stayed in the game.

The Cajuns have a very potent spread offense and they score alot of points, if the defense can slow them down a few times and force field goals instead of TDs and the "old" Rusty shows up we can win this game, they don't have much of a defense.

Should be a very exciting game, if you like high scoring probably coming down to the last score type of game be there this Saturday.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Well, I haven't gotten to see the last few games, but I know one thing that we do have right now………..Momentum.  We had been lacking that all year, and now we finally have it.  I hope it can carry over for the rest of the year.  I'm still hopin to make it down there for the game sat., so hopefully I can be there to cheer em on.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

Here are a few articles on the injuries to some of the Cajun players - from theadvertiser:

Sails, Odom among Cajuns ruled out for FAU game

QBs in limbo: UL's depth will be tested

More articles on the Cajuns' More Football artciles on the Cajun's
Back to the top

duder said

Well, I haven't gotten to see the last few games, but I know one thing that we do have right now………..Momentum.  We had been lacking that all year, and now we finally have it.  I hope it can carry over for the rest of the year.  I'm still hopin to make it down there for the game sat., so hopefully I can be there to cheer em on.

Yep…and a healthy QB.  It is going to be very tough to beat us the rest of the season.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Game Week: FAU vs Ragin' Cajuns

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/teams/team-page.cfm/team/florida-atlantic

vegas insider (the most respected betting sites i know of) has us 2 point dogs this weekend

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

<br>The one and only, world famous checklist signature is back!
Back to the top

owl09 said

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/teams/team-page.cfm/team/florida-atlantic

vegas insider (the most respected betting sites i know of) has us 2 point dogs this weekend

http://fauowlsnest.com/board/index.php?topic=6112.0

Old news there buddy lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

jab is lame

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

<br>The one and only, world famous checklist signature is back!
Back to the top

owl09 said

jab is lame

Hahaha

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: