Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FAU vs. ULL

It is that time of the week again. Not much to say about this one. FAU needs a win. Every week is a playoff game for a shot at a bowl game.

FAU needs to keep Fenroy off of the field by keeping the FAU offense on the field. Should be a good one.

FEARLESS PREDICTION:

FAU 31 ULL 28

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Re: FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FAU vs. ULL

FAU 27
ULL 24

GO OWLS !!!
Back to the top

33-30 OT win on a Warley FG

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FAU vs. ULL

FAU 38
ULL 31

i think we move the ball well and hold score on six of eight possesions. ULL will move the ball but we get a couple of stops because were playing this game at the beach and it slows down their running game.
Back to the top

Offense is getting on track......28-13 Owls.....

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

FAU 34
ULL…. 24

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Jab beat me to it.  I'm bettin on an overtime game, so I'll go with the 33-30 FAU win.  Why,  because I'll finally get to a game, and sunday is my birthday.  and all I asked for was a OWLS and dolphins win! ;D

Actually, I'm pretty confident we can take this one, we have our heads high, and UL has holes all over their roster, so GO OWLS!

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

38-35 Owls

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Jab979 said

It may not be Warley.

I talked to the Auburn walk-on, Ross Gornall (#30?)… he said he is competing with Warley for starter. They were kicking from as far away as 57 yards in practice (and made them).

The reason there's a competition at all is that apparently Warley messed up near the end of the North Texas game and Coach chewed him out pretty bad. I don't personally remember the bad kick… I do remember a squib kick but I'm pretty sure that was intentional.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Jab979 said

It may not be Warley.

I talked to the Auburn walk-on, Ross Gornall (#30?)… he said he is competing with Warley for starter. They were kicking from as far away as 57 yards in practice (and made them).

The reason there's a competition at all is that apparently Warley messed up near the end of the North Texas game and Coach chewed him out pretty bad. I don't personally remember the bad kick… I do remember a squib kick but I'm pretty sure that was intentional.

Warley has a good leg he's just not always accurate. The only play I remember being messed up was the XP on the 1st TD. If we have a walk on kicker from Auburn where has he been all season? We could have used him a few times this season

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: