Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Lee Corso's Upset Pick of the day:

Florida Atlantic over Louisiana-Lafayette "I really like this Florida Atlantic team and Howard needs to win this 1 for Broward County"

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: Lee Corso's Upset Pick of the day:

"Broward County"??
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

"Broward County"??

Until we get that on campus stadium people are always going to be making mistakes like that…. ::)
Back to the top

FAU is the University of Broward County(as well as Palm Beach and the Treasure Coat)....plus alot of great players are coming out of Broward that we want.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

LETS WIN IT FOR BROWARD COUNTY!!!!! I LOST IT WHEN I HEARD THAT, WATCHING GAME DAY WITH MY BUDDIES AND WE WERE ALL DYING LAUGHING.
Back to the top

Lee Corso's Upset Pick of the day:

Florida_Owl said

"Broward County"??

Yeah and they always say that we're building a good "thing down there in Fort Lauderdale"  ::)
Back to the top

maybe because Broward County is more populated? and Fort Lauderdale is more like a real city?
Fort Lauderdale is known nationwide! not everybody knows about Boca raton, besides FAU has 3 campuses in Broward County.
Down Town Fort Lauderdale / Davie / Dania.
I know FAU's main campus is in Boca Raton and it is the only campus where you really feel part of real university, but there are 3 more campuses in Broward.

GO OWLS!!!!!!
Back to the top

Three in Palm Beach as well (if PBCC is included) ... and Palm Beach County is only slightly less populated than Broward.
Back to the top

The said

Florida_Owl said

"Broward County"??

Until we get that on campus stadium people are always going to be making mistakes like that…. ::)

That's is the fact, we play in Broward.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

even the Miami Dolphins play in broward county......

Peyton
Back to the top
Control functions: