Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Game Day: FAU vs Louisiana-Lafayette

Add topic

Back to the top

Re: Game Day: FAU vs Louisiana-Lafayette

Huge game with HUGE implications.

This game has a chance of mixing things up in the Belt race if FAU manages to claw-out a victory today.

Troy will be cheering for the Owls to win (I know some will have a hard time doing so) today to help their position in the race.

I expect both Desormeaux & Fenroy to be at 100%, even if they are not they are two very athletic guys that can still find a way to hurt you if the Owls defense doesn't play discipline, assignment football.

Tackling will be a BIG key defensively - stop them at the point of contact or this is a team that will burn you for BIG plays if you don't.  Containing Desormeaux is a tough task, the guy is very elusive and can hurt you with both his arm & legs (usually looks to run first).

There should be plenty of fireworks at Lockhart - I expect a bunch of points from both teams.

The team has turned a corner as of late and now comes the biggest test this team has yet faced this year.  Can they keep the feel good attitude and carry the momentum they have been able to build and keep the winning streak alive.
Back to the top

no Owl TV stream??
Back to the top

no chat room?

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

DEMANDING START!! Four plays, 64 yards. Blocked extra point is inexcusable, but at least we scored six.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Back to the top

VERY NICE. Strong Start Owls!

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

Big sack, very nice.

2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

3 and out, great job D. Keep up the pressure. Owls start on their own 30

Back to the top

Game Day: FAU vs Louisiana-Lafayette

sounds like the offense is clicking nicely so far today...moving the ball again
Back to the top

Let's go boys!! keep it runnin'

great catch!

Back to the top
Control functions: