Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Having seen FAU's great win against ULL, what will FAU's 2008 win-loss record be

Having seen FAU's great win against ULL, what will FAU's win-loss record be for 2008 ??

Losing to both ASU and FIU 5-7 (3-4)
Winning ASU, losing to FIU 6-6 (4-3) ... 1st Shula Bowl loss in 3 years
Losing at ASU, Winning at FIU 6-6 (4-3)
Winning at ASU and FIU 7-5 (5-2) but No Bowl Game
Winning at ASU and FIU 7-5 (5-2) with a Bowl Game WIN! 8-5 record like last year's
Beat ASU and FIU, No bowl game, BUT Play MTSU again and beat the tar out of them (now that FAU's on fire) for that lousy 1 point win they had!

You must select between 1 and 30 options

After that monumental win over the Sun Belt's current leader (except for Troy), I feel that if FAU keeps playing the way they are now, FAU will beat ASU and FIU.  However, a bowl game may be out of reach.  With Notre Dame now likely being bowl-eligible, it may just not be in the cards for FAU to go to another bowl game this year even if they are 7-5.  I suppose we'll get to feel what Troy did last year when they sat at home with no bowl game and they had an 8-4 record!!

Your thoughts???
Back to the top

Re: Having seen FAU's great win against ULL, what will FAU's 2008 win-loss record be

Having seen FAU's great win against ULL, what will FAU's 2008 win-loss record be

Congratulations, this poll has the longest response (last one) i have ever seen on this board! ;D
Back to the top

Re: Having seen FAU's great win against ULL, what will FAU's 2008 win-loss record be

I certainly don't have my hopes up to go bowling this year so I'll take a 7-5 record with a smile on my face into full time basketball season. We've got to win games, everything else is out of our hands.
Back to the top
Control functions: