Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Nice To See You Guys Turn Season Around

Winning four in a row this time of year must feel WAY better then what we Gopher fans have been feeling the last three weeks! I saw the end of the Middle Tennessee game and it says a lot about your team to have come back from a heart breaker like that. I probably wasn't the only one who was concerned after they lost again the next week, but they've certainly battled back.

Now, after winning the last four well, congratulations are in order.

You guys were a classy bunch last September.Good luck the rest of the way and I hope that you get to 7 wins and  get the chance to make it eight! ;)
Back to the top

Re: Nice To See You Guys Turn Season Around

Thanks for the kind words.  It's great that we are finally playing the way we all thought would have all year.  I've seen you guys have had a couple of tough losses the past few weeks and are without your best WR.  I'm sure it hasn't been fun recently, but you have already accomplished a lot to have 7 wins already after going through a 1 win year last season.  Plus you have that new stadium opening up next year, so you all have a lot to be proud of.  Good luck the rest of the way!
Back to the top

Aside from Ohio State...i wish nothing but the best for the Big Ten....GO OWLS
Back to the top

iceland12 said

Winning four in a row this time of year must feel WAY better then what we Gopher fans have been feeling the last three weeks! I saw the end of the Middle Tennessee game and it says a lot about your team to have come back from a heart breaker like that. I probably wasn't the only one who was concerned after they lost again the next week, but they've certainly battled back.

Now, after winning the last four well, congratulations are in order.

You guys were a classy bunch last September.Good luck the rest of the way and I hope that you get to 7 wins and  get the chance to make it eight! ;)

Thanks for the post. I have followed Minnesota much of the year. Too many heartbreakers as of late. I really thought Minnesota could finish with 10 wins the way they were rolling through the BIGTEN. Hopefully the season ends on a high note and sees Minnesota with a W in a bowl game.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Thanks.  Now please stop recruiting all the kids in South Florida.  ;D

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

Now please stop recruiting all the kids in South Florida.   ;D

I don't think anybody can stop Brewster from recruiting anywhere! Seriuosly, I think he means it when he says that he loves recruiting. That's a HUGE difference from our last Head Coach by the way!
Back to the top

Nice To See You Guys Turn Season Around

thanks!
Back to the top

iceland12 said

walty12 said

Now please stop recruiting all the kids in South Florida.   ;D

I don't think anybody can stop Brewster from recruiting anywhere! Seriuosly, I think he means it when he says that he loves recruiting. That's a HUGE difference from our last Head Coach by the way!

Well I have been to Minneapolis in January….he must be one hell of a salesman.  ;D

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: