Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Today is a new day

Add topic

And we got Santa Clara after their loss to UAB. The big challenge tonight will be how to stop John Bryant. The dude's 6-10 and over 300 pounds. He put up 19 and 11 against UAB. Brett's going to have his hands full with this guy.

Go Owls!
Back to the top

Re: Today is a new day

Today is a new day

Anybody know if this game will have a video feed online through ESPN360 tonight?

I would really like to watch this one.

GO OWLS!!
Back to the top

sanibel said

And we got Santa Clara after their loss to UAB. The big challenge tonight will be how to stop John Bryant. The dude's 6-10 and over 300 pounds. He put up 19 and 11 against UAB. Brett's going to have his hands full with this guy.

Go Owls!

Word is the guy cant run though…since he cant, you stop him by simply allowing his man to outlet everytime down the floor on the inbounds…"score more than they do" and wear the guy out even more …

Here's a comment form a live blog done during of thier games last season versus Montana Grizzlies:

"Colin: Broadcasters point out we gotta make Bryant run. He's only playing 25 minutes a game so endurance is obviously an issue"

might look for MJ will push the temp a little more versus this team??
Back to the top

I agree, pushing the tempo against this kid will WEAR HIM OUT. I look for MJ to keep the pace up and try to beat him up and down the floor. I saw the line on the game is FAU +7 so it should be a good one.
Back to the top
Control functions: