Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Marching Owls

Marching Owls

Hey guys..havent seen any discussion bout us in a while just wanted to see how you guys think were doin…did you like the last show we did??
It was the STYX show and we really put a lot of work into it so we hope the crowd enjoyed it, wish more people could have seen it…oh well queen is next.
Back to the top

Re: Marching Owls

horned_owl said

Hey guys..havent seen any discussion bout us in a while just wanted to see how you guys think were doin…did you like the last show we did??
It was the STYX show and we really put a lot of work into it so we hope the crowd enjoyed it, wish more people could have seen it…oh well queen is next.

I enjoyed it. I know you guys work hard and i'm sure it's not easy performing on that crappy field. Wish you guys would show up to more BBall games. It's always fun having the band there because you guys are actually pretty funny and it helps us out in the student section when we're not the only ones yelling.  Overall though I'd say good job and keep up the good work. Glad to see the band has gotten bigger too

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

horned_owl said

Love the band. You guys do a great job. If you didn't, you'd get an earful from us on here!  ;D

Keep it up!
Back to the top

FAU's band gets better every game IMHO.

Its a shame no one hears them play for the team when they run out since everyone for some reason is outside still.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

I think you guys and girls look and sound much better every year and every game.  As someone said above, if there was an issue that's when the comments would be flying.

Keep up the good work.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

owlfamily said

FAU's band gets better every game IMHO.

Its a shame no one hears them play for the team when they run out since everyone for some reason is outside still.

I can't lie, I'm guilty of leaving the stadium at halftime. But in my defense I only leave to do some more tailgating. If the prices were better inside Lockhart then perhaps I might stay but until then I'll continue my halftime run to the car.
Back to the top

Just in case you may have missed the show, here's a video…

Back to the top

In regards to the basketball games we have the pep band attend all home games once school starts next semester. The full marching band was at the Men's home opener and Women's home opener.

AEA
Back to the top

the more things you guys show up to the better it is. We all support you and just hearing you guys cheer and insult the opposing team is awesome

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

the more things you guys show up to the better it is.

Thats not what some people thought on here when we showed up to the 1 baseball game last season.

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top
Control functions: