Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FAU @ ASU

It is that time of the week again. Time to make some predictions.

FAU needs this win to keep in contention for a bowl game. Fortunately FAU has been running on all cylinders the past few weeks. FAU is a dual threat team with a solid running game and a much improved passing attack. FAU should put up no fewer than 30 points.

ASU is coming off a 3 game losing streak and a fairly disappointing late stretch to the season. They are where FAU was in the beginning of the season. ASU has a solid running attack and a good passing attack with a QB who doesn't make too many mistakes (12tds 5 ints). ASU will play tough in a game that they desperately need if they have any hope of finishing the season with winning record.

In the end I think ASU caught FAU at a bad time. FAU seems to be improving each week and ASU seems to be falling back.

FEARLESS PREDICTION: FAU 38 ASU 24

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Re: FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FAU @ ASU

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FAU @ ASU

after seeing what we did to ULL i'm gonna say this one won't be close. 41-17. Warley is good for 1 missed XP lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

FAU's run game is on the rise and Rusty is looking like he has once again found his groove on the field. The D is containing the run and we have made our progress on turnovers.

I see us winning Big in this one. 35-21
Back to the top

3-0
FAU wins on last sec Leroy FG to repay ASU for the 2005 OT defeat, in a similarly crushing fashion
Back to the top

b_rider72 said

3-0
FAU wins on last sec Leroy FG to repay ASU for the 2005 OT defeat, in a similarly crushing fashion

LOL, that was the worst football game I have ever watched.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

b_rider72 said

3-0

LOL, that was the worst football game I have ever watched.

Yea, there's really not much else to comment more than what you said.  I remember the game was highlighted on ESPN, it was the first and only game in the OT era to go to OT with the score 0-0.  Was that game the worst in FAU history? I think its a toss up between that game and FIU in 05'.  Some may give the FIU game the nod, but ASU in 05' deserves some respect as well b/c of the sheer ineptness of both teams whereas with FIU at least they played a good game.
Back to the top

ASU is first in the SB in rush D, so they may slow down the run, but they are 5th in pass D, and with Rusty back on mark, ASU will still have a problem.

FAU 30 (4 tds & 1 FG, and one missed extra point)
ASU 20 ( 2 tds & 2 FG)

GO OWLS!!!!!
let's go bowling!
Back to the top

not one to be a downer here but you know what we play like when we get all cocky and overconfident!!!! We only play well when we are underdogs so let's just hope we don't choke on this one… FIU will be our bigger test…
Back to the top

FAU 34
stAte 21

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

56-0
COMPLETE OWL DOMINATION
Back to the top
Control functions: