Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

nonconference

Add topic

how do you guys think we'll fair in the nonconference schedule?

I see 8-3 with the two toss up games being UAB and Kentucky. Miami and Davidson are out of league.  If we could split them and go 9-4 nonconference and go 12-6 in conference; a 21-10 record heading into the sunblet tournament would be pretty solid.

any news on tucker and monroe?
Back to the top

Re: nonconference

Exit39 said

I see 8-3 with the two toss up games being UAB and Kentucky. Miami and Davidson are out of league.  If we could split them and go 9-4 nonconference and go 12-6 in conference; a 21-10 record heading into the sunblet tournament would be pretty solid.

Now way UK, and UAB are toss ups…

UAB is a solid squad…very athletic…

UK, is UK…sure they are havign tough times right now, but to put us in the same genre' as them is premature at this point in time…next year, yeah i could see it…….

id say 7-6…
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

Exit39 said

Now way UK, and UAB are toss ups

UK, is UK…sure they are havign tough times right now, but to put us in the same genre' as them is premature at this point in time…next year, yeah i could see it…….

id say 7-6…

I am pretty positive we will be double digit dogs in both games.  Without Monroe playing I think we are a middle of the road SunBelt team….no Monroe and we will have close to the record we had last year (.500).

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

i wanted to say that UAB and Kentucky will not be pretty, but i was afraid of being burned at the stake

i agree… they are not toss-ups… we are not there yet

mentally… physically… talent-wise…

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

<br>The one and only, world famous checklist signature is back!
Back to the top

nonconference

Florida_Owl said

Exit39 said

Now way UK, and UAB are toss ups…

id say 7-6…

I'll be at the UK game. I would love to see an FAU upset in Rupp Arena.
Back to the top
Control functions: