Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Nick Paris: The General

I haven't done a player Q&A in a while and this week I did something a little different and did a little piece on Nick Paris.

Back to the top

Re: Nick Paris: The General

He is a leader.  We lost without him, simple as that.  Alot of teams say the QB is the general, but for us Rusty is the president, Paris is his general.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

great article…….

was that an edited by: Rick Smith?  I thought it was Rick $mith…..just playing!
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

great article…….

was that an edited by: Rick Smith?  I thought it was Rick $mith…..just playing!

See, $mitty.

Thanks, knowing I'm lousy with grammar(working on it), I figured it was time to have someone edit my stuff.  And Smitty been great.

Back to the top

LOL
Rick Smith
$mitty
Smitty
DEDICATION

I have too many damn nicknames

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Hey this is Nick Paris - do you still happen to have the article from this thread?
Back to the top

Guest said

Hey this is Nick Paris - do you still happen to have the article from this thread?
Posted On: Jul 21st 2015, 10:35 PM #346596

Nick Paris: The General - Owl's Nest
Back to the top

Guest said

Posted On: Jul 21st 2015, 10:35 PM #346596

Dude,

Great to see you here. Make an account. I remember meeting you in Disney World years ago after the 1st bowl game. Your videos with Ted still make me laugh, especially the "eating chips" one after that win. LOL

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top
Control functions: