Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

the alley is closed

looks like this is the only bowl game we will be playing this late december / january

Back to the top

Re: the alley is closed

BOWL TIME

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

lol GREAT Photoshop!

i was trying to find a picture of a bowling alley closed….but couldnt find one
Back to the top

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Look, the Owls are in a bowl after all!

Back to the top

Well we always have this bowl game….lol

Back to the top

the alley is closed

I guess we'll have to settle for the Shula Bowl this year.  That is still plenty to play for.  FIU has improved and i'm sure they are going to be pumped to try and beat us.  We have to go out and prove we still own them.  We have to go out and win for the seniors playing in their final game.  We have to keep the Shula Bowl trophy in Boca and get momentum going into the offseason.

Besides, if someone had told me at 1-5 that we'd finish 6-6 and a victory over FIU, I would have taken it.

GO OWLS!!!
Back to the top

Tecmo Bowl is one of the greatest games ever!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Man I wish that trophy was cooler…it looks like a piece of furniture!

All of the great rivalry games have cool trophies, the keg of nails, paul bunyan's axe…couldn't we battle for a giant stuffed marlin or something? It'd look a lot cooler to have the guys running around on the field with a big fish over that thing!
Back to the top

with a ame like the shula bowl the first thing that comes to mind is a dolphin so why not a 1 foot dolphin "like the dolphin helmet", over a full size helmet similar to the shula bowl helmet. Both teams are south florida teams so ther5e is the commonality also for the dolphin. Just a thought
Back to the top
Control functions: