Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Seniors...

As per Ted's Blog:
Flip Flop Football | FAU's Senior Day -- starting the goodbyes

Not sure if any of the payers go on here and read this stuff, but congrats!!!
Thank You for everything you brought all the years you were here, but most of all, last year's championship and bowl victory. As much as it meant for the players, it meant a great deal for the fans and alumni as well.

NOW JUST KICK THE CRAP OUTTA FIU ONE LAST TIME!!!!!

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Re: Seniors...

Man, didn't realize we lose 13 seniors. Our defense takes a big hit from what I can see:

Jackson x2
Small
Clark
Joseph x2
Allen
Hancock
Henderson
St. Clair

Back to the top

GhostOfBuchanan said

Man, didn't realize we lose 13 seniors. Our defense takes a big hit from what I can see:

Jackson x2
Small
Clark
Joseph x2
Allen
Hancock
Henderson
St. Clair

Yeah, all 3 starting LB's…hope we have recruited well in that area.  Not sure what "x2" means but if it means they will be vital losses you have to put a "x2" next to Small…he is the best DB we have ever had.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Seniors...

I think he means Jervonte Jackson and Brandon Jackson and Greg and Frantz Joseph…and you're right I sure hope Yourhighness is ready to start!!!
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

I think he means Jervonte Jackson and Brandon Jackson and Greg and Frantz Joseph…and you're right I sure hope Yourhighness is ready to start!!!

Oh, got it.  Yeah, I haven't seen them even mixing in LB's to get experience….could be tough having 3 LB's with no experience starting next year.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Edward Bradwell and Malik Eugene have played.  I've heard that the coaching staff is high on Michael Lockley and he has seen action this year.  Plus, two of our top recruits last season were LBs, Yourhighness and Alex Pattee.  Losing all 3 starting LB is tough, but there is talent on the team to replace them.  Should make for a competitive spring.

We also lose a lot of seniors on the D-line, but due to injuries, a lot of underclassmen have seen action.  Dino Cox, Jarvis Givens, and Jamere Johnson have all seen a lot of action lately. 
Back to the top

walty12 said

TeamBeer said

Oh, got it.  Yeah, I haven't seen them even mixing in LB's to get experience….could be tough having 3 LB's with no experience starting next year.

Yourhighness is okay. Pattee is better.
Back to the top
Control functions: